Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thank God

God
I might not have the best life in the world
I might not always look for You in my life
I might not the one who always lean on You

But You always looking for me
You never got tired to find me
You always be there besides me

Today
You make me realize
That the only one
Who will not leave me
Who will not hurt me
Is my God only

Today
You teach me
To become a tough girl
To forgive the one who tear my heart apart
To not take a revenge for the one who makes me cry

I learn today, God
To believe in You
To give You whole of my life
And to trust You

You are so great, God
You make me into a better person
Become the one
Like You want me to be

Help me, God.
To always smile
And thank God for everything in my life
Because everything
Is happen for a reason
And I trust You
That You knows the best for me

09.04.2011

0 comments: