Friday, January 15, 2010

Thank You For The Music

I wake up
this morning
I face this world
with a big smile

There's a sound
in my ear
it's coloring
my mind

they come
into my heart
knock it
and play
around my life

all the notes
are playing together
in harmony

they make me
feel peace
and make me realize
all of these are grace

the piano
the violin
the flute
and other instruments

they combine
their voice together
make a great music

God,
i can't say a word
I just
close my eyes
feel the calmness
of your precious grace

they fill the air
with a beautiful color
of their sound

God,
You're so kind
You allow me
to know the music
to hear them,
to play, and
to touch them

It's never enough
to learn and
to play them

because i know
i can't live
without music
thank You God,
for the music
in my life
and in my dream

25.10.09

0 comments: