Friday, October 9, 2009

It's not worth it

The first time we met
You said to me
"nice to meet you"
I was really happy to know you

Many days we walked together
Many moments we passed together
Many stories we wrote together
Many laugh we made together

All the things were really beautiful
Made me enjoyed to live my day
Gave me a joyfulness to look at the world
And made me believed myself

You cherished me
You gave me hope
You made me sure that i could do it
You always there beside me

Until one day
Someone was coming to your life
Gave me a rock in my heart

You had a new world of your heart
And xou forgot me
Makd me feel
Like i've never existed in your world

I wanted to be angry with you
I wanted to throw her away from you
I wanna to shout
That it was terrible mistake to know you

But i couldn't do it
It was your life
And i couldn't control it like i want
I didn't have a chance anymore

But, didn't you know
It really hurts my heart
My life felt like many pieces of shattered glasses

But then i think
Why my life has to be messed up
Just because a fool like you?
It's just not worth it

So i stand up now
And face the sun, say that i can live without you
Make my heart sure that i can
Like you did before



© by: priskila hilary

0 comments: