Friday, October 9, 2009

Your Promise

You were here beside me
You always care about me
When i was down
You were there to lift me up

We sang a song
A song about our story
We walked together
And passed our love journey

Everything was beautiful
I passed my day
With many smile
And the colour of your heart fulfill my love

Then, one day
You promised me
That you would always love me
But your face didn't smiling anymore

I knew there was something bad
That you hid from me
I didn't know what it was
But i trusted you

You said to me,
"don't ever get sad
Just because of me
You have to stay walk and moving on to live your life
And i promise to you that i'll be there beside you"

At the first time
You said it to me
I didn't get your mean

But until that day
Your voice still
Here in my ears
And my heart

You have gone
And leave me alone
But then, you wake me up
And whisper, "i'm still here beside you"



© by: priskila hilary

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it pris :).celline.