Friday, October 9, 2009

just a simple word for all of my friends that maybe it's not enough to tell all my feelings Share

Friend
is just a one word with 5 alphabets
but all of you is the important thing in my life
it's a blessing to know all of you


When I had a problem
I thought
maybe it would be better if I never existed in the world
or knew the people
but when you cherished me
it made me realized
that i had to be thankful
that i had ever existed in this life
to know all of you


we studied together
we played together
we walked together in our journey
we passed the test together
we cheated together
we ate our lunch together
we did our project together
and many other experiences


so,
i just wanna you to know
how meaningful you to me
how great the past that we've passed together
all the moment
will stay in my heart


thanks for being my friend
thanks for make me happy
thanks for make me laugh
thanks for make me smile
thanks for make me cry
thanks for make me tough
thanks for make me believe myself that I'm needed
thanks for make my life colorful
thanks for look me like my own self
thanks for forgiving all my mistakes
thanks for the days we spent together
thanks for everything

0 comments: